Ipro Solutions Pty Ltd
Ipro Solutions Pty Ltd is in business to help supplier and contractors exchange compliance and other business information with their customers who are our clients. Our core value is eliminating wasted time and money in the process of sharing data. The Ipro LiVe Service ("Service") accomplishes this goal by sharing and verifying information while at the same time taking certain steps to protect your privacy and confidentiality.
Ipro Solutions collects limited information to assist Ipro Solutions clients ("clients") who subscribe to the Ipro LiVe Service in evaluating and verifying the performance and contractual compliance of their current and prospective suppliers and contractors who participate in the Ipro LiVe Service.
The core of our business is the limited sharing of certain basic business information, including information verified by us, so that our clients can rely on the qualifications and compliance of their supplier and contractors who participate in the Ipro LiVe Service. Participating suppliers and contractors also benefit from reduced costs by eliminating the need to provide duplicate information and documentation in paper form to their current and prospective customers.
Clients, suppliers and contractors can access the Service only through IDs and passwords. The information available on the Service is limited as explained in detail below. The Ipro LiVe Service is designed so that confidential information about a suppliers or contractor can generally be viewed by no clients other than the supplier's or contractor's current and prospective customers and in such case only with the supplier's or contractor's knowledge or consent.
Every client must sign a Subscription Agreement requiring compliance with applicable laws and privacy rules and imposing restrictions on use of the Service and the information available to the client and its employees from the Service. Every participating supplier and contractor must sign a Supplier /Contractor Registration Agreement requiring compliance with applicable laws and privacy rules. These agreements define the rights between us and the supplier, contractor or client, as the case may be. Note that a client can also be a supplier or contractor in the Service, and a supplier or contractor can also be a client of the Service.
Collection of Information
We generally only collect information about a supplier or contractor which the supplier or contractor has either (1) provided to us or the supplier's and contractor's customer (i.e., our client) or (2) authorised us to collect. We may also collect other information as part of the verification process or in the course of a special project. We collect information from:
- Clients - Information from clients primarily consists of clients identifying their suppliers and contractors by name and contact information. We or the client notifies a supplier or contractor when a client identifies it as a supplier or contractor, whether that supplier or contractor already participates in the Service or not. A participating supplier or contractor may notify us at any time that it does not want to grant a particular client access to that supplier or contractor's information, and we will honor that request as soon as practicable thereafter.
- Suppliers or contractors - Suppliers or contractors provide information to us on paper forms and/or electronically over the Internet.
- Commercial and governmental sources such as third-party reporting agencies and information services. These sources are contacted to verify and provide information as appropriate.
- Other third parties that may help verify supplier or contractor information requested by clients, such as insurance certificates provided by insurance carriers and brokers.
Collection of Personal Information
We also collect some personal information in the course of collecting supplier or contractor information and in certain other limited circumstances described below. We collect personal information in the following circumstances:
- In order to be able to contact and list a supplier or contractor, we need the name and business contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) of an employee(s) designated by the supplier or contractor for receiving communications. Supplier or contractors can change individual names and contact information by contacting us at any time on our web site, by mail, by e-mail or by phone. An employee of a supplier or contractor who does not wish to be listed as a contact person should first notify his or her employer; if unsuccessful, please contact us.
- Personal information may be collected as a necessary part of the verification process or for specific special projects requested by clients (such as verifying licensing or compliance with a specific rule by employees of a client or a supplier or contractor).
- Personal information may be collected and used when a supplier's or contractor's business address, phone number also happens to be an individual's home address, phone number. The supplier or contractor controls this situation, not us.
Use of Information
We may use and share information for the following purposes:
- We communicate with suppliers or contractors and clients using the contact information available to us.
- We obtain and verify supplier or contractor information requested by clients.
- We disclose certain information about a supplier or contractor to each client of the Service who has identified that supplier or contractor as its supplier or contractor, but only if that supplier or contractor has not requested us to deny that client access to the supplier or contractor's information. The information disclosed is that which the client has requested, which is normally summary information, and generally does not include all the raw data which we may collect for verification purposes.
- We provide a type of services registry for clients seeking pre-qualified suppliers or contractors which would allow those clients to identify and contact the prospective suppliers or contractors. Suppliers or contractors may choose not to register with a client during the registration process. Thereafter, they may contact us at any time to opt in or opt out. The registry shows clients limited identifying information about those suppliers or contractors who opt in, such as the supplier?s or contractor's name, contact information and industry classification. This may result in additional bidding opportunities for a supplier or contractor.
- We or our business partners or collaborators may contact suppliers or contractors when their information highlights compliance issues which may need attention or clarification or for other business reasons. For example, we may suggest ways to help a supplier or contractor meet its customer's required level of performance.
- We may use and share information with our affiliates and third parties to operate our business and provide other services to our clients or participating suppliers or contractors. We rely on various service providers and other contractors to support our business operations, including credit card processors, call centers, reviewers, auditors and lawyers. We require those service providers and contractors with whom we share information to agree to use the information only on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
- We may store, process and analyse information in any country in the world in order to provide services to operate our business and provide services to our customers, clients and suppliers or contractors.
- We may aggregate information - for example, to create and publish industry safety statistics.
- We may use and share information to fulfill legal or regulatory requirements; to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; to cooperate with law enforcement authorities or other governmental authorities; to defend ourselves in a lawsuit; to protect our legal rights; to prevent harm to us or any other person or entity; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; as otherwise required by law; if we have a reasonable belief that such use or disclosure is necessary; or if we find that your actions constitute improper use of our web site or the Service or violate this Policy or any contract with us.
- We may transfer or sell your information to any person or entity that acquires all or part of the stock, assets or business of, or merges with, Ipro Solutions or any of its affiliates.
Ipro Solution's affiliates and any person or entity that acquires all or part of the stock, assets or business of, or merges with, Ipro Solutions or any of its affiliates will have the same rights as Ipro Solutions to collect, use, share and access information.
Any supplier or contractor may contact us at any time and request that their information be removed from the Service, and we will honor that request as promptly as practicable after confirming that the request is genuine.
Ensuring that information is as up-to-date and accurate as practicable benefits suppliers, contractors, clients and us. Our Service relies on each supplier?s or contractor's reporting of its information in the first instance, followed by our periodic verification of that information. We and our clients rely on suppliers or contractors updating their information as appropriate and in a timely manner. Our clients have access to the verification procedures and timing used for the supplier or contractor information that they request so that our verification of information is sufficiently reliable, accurate, complete and current for their use as reasonably possible.
Confidentiality and Security Safeguards
The security of your information is critical to our mission and critically important to us. We maintain industry-standard security measures to reduce the risk of the loss, misuse, alteration or destruction of the information we collect and save and the unauthorised access to and disclosure of personal, confidential or proprietary information. Those individuals who handle information collected by us are required to keep it strictly confidential and may not disclose it except in conformance with this Policy.
Access to personal, confidential or proprietary information is limited to those people or entities that fulfill the applicable function, such as verification of data or customer assistance. Internal security procedures include password protection, physical protection or encryption, as applicable.
Access by clients and suppliers or contractors to the limited information placed on our web site as part of our Service is available only with IDs and passwords. Clients and suppliers or contractors should take reasonable precautions to protect the security of these IDs and passwords. However, we do not warrant that any transmission over the Internet or storage of data is completely secure.
Our Secure Sockets Layer software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number, name and address if applicable, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Once information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily protected, so your personal information is available only to authorised users. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations for personal and financial information to guard your information.
Cookies and Other Files
Cookies are small pieces of information transferred from a web site to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable the web site to recognise your browser and provide features such as allowing you to return to the web site several days after to continue where you left off.
Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Once you close your browser, some cookies simply terminate, while others remain, depending upon the web site.
Our cookies terminate when you close your browser since we do not store cookies permanently on your browser, except that we do save certain navigation elements as a cookie on your computer for your return browsing convenience if you request.
In addition, we may temporarily collect some information indirectly from users of our web site, such as IP addresses, to administer a web site user?s movement and administer and improve our web site. We will also use IP addresses to identify a user if we believe that someone may be using our web site improperly or it may be necessary or useful to enforce any governmental law, rule or regulation, this Policy or any contractual agreement.
Other People and Companies
This Policy does not apply to companies which we do not own or control nor to people whom we do not employ, such as clients and suppliers or contractors. Those companies or people may have their own policies about how they use your information, although they may have entered into agreements with us, as described above, which restrict such use.
Our business, just like yours, needs to be flexible to address changing business conditions and to meet new and changed business needs. As a result, our information uses may evolve. We therefore reserve the right to change this Policy. Any material changes to this Policy that may significantly affect the practices described will be posted on this web site and communicated by e-mail to any client or supplier or contractor requesting actual notice.
If you have any questions or comments or wish to elect any option available to you according to this Policy, please contact us in any of the following ways:
- A supplier or contractor may make most changes on-line using your Username and password.
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at +61 7 3107 7436.
- By mail to: Client Services, Ipro Solutions Pty Ltd, PO Box 1501, Kenmore QLD 4069, Australia
Effective date: 1 October 2008